Sunday 6 March 2022

Space Marine Chapter Master

 
Space Marines are Games Workshop's most iconic and definitive models / race, well representing mankind's fascistic state, ruled over by an ancient power-hungry leader, ruthlessly promoting hatred, intolerance and xenophobia with a quasi-religious fervour.

I'm not the biggest fan of them but I've always liked this one, from back when GW designs were still vaguely tasteful and elegant. I had this amazing idea that I'd paint the robes and bronze details first, so I wouldn't get loads of overspill and washes etc etc onto the armour. This meant that I then had the nightmare task of having to paint a clean smooth coat of armour underneath and in between all the details without getting overspill on them instead, what a choad 🙄🙄🙄 




No comments:

Post a Comment