Monday 7 March 2022

Warmachine Mercenary Dwarf Dude

 
I don't actually know what this guy is, but he's definitely a Warmachine figure for Privateer Press, definitely a Dwarf, and since the main factions aren't Dwarfs, I presume he's a Mercenary.
 
This is the last figure I had purchased and made up during the first Covid Blanket Lockdown Irrespective Of Transmission Risk, and he'd been a bit sidelined while I got distracted with Orcs and stuff. Eventually I thought "why not blue, as I don't paint much pure blue", and this is the result. Despite the bulk being blue, the more challenging bits were the white (despite starting with a very pale bone, I still found myself needing a "lighter than white" colour to highlight up...) and the gold (which took me a few hours to do paint by itself). 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment